Packman company was established as one of the pioneers of the facilities industry in Iran in 1975. This company comprises five factories in Isfahan, Villashahr, and Parand. These factories manufacture industrial equipment to produce steam boilers, hot water boilers, hot oil heaters, condensing boilers, industrial burners, RO Desalination, pressure tanks, deaerators, and compression chillers.
The burners are changed and updated many times to harmonize with the existing global regulations and standards for minimum emissions during the boiler’s lifetime. Therefore, using the experience gained from its 40-year experience in hot water and steam boilers, Packman started producing industrial burners under the Raadman brand in January 2011.
At the beginning of the path, Packman company started producing burners with low and medium capacity for use in the residential sector. With the efforts of the Research & Development department, this company created the potential to review, collect, process and solve the problems of manufactured products based on customer feedback analysis. Reducing the costs of operation, construction, maintenance, and reducing the production of combustion pollutants was placed at the top of the agenda of this department. Further along, the focus on producing industrial burners with high capacities increased according to the market demand.
The second approach of Raadman’s product roadmap was implemented by diversifying into production burners as a vast scope of products. Industrial and power plant burners up to 40 MW capacity and furnace burners were given special attention in the new road map. It goes without saying that creating product variety was impossible without design and manufacturing knowledge. With the efforts of engineers and specialists in the field of combustion in the Research and Development department and the engineering department, prototypes of the mentioned products were designed. Combustion is simulated numerically with up-to-date and powerful software. After optimizing the designed geometry, the prototype was made and subjected to experimental testing in the combustion laboratory. After optimizing the designed geometry, the prototype is manufactured and subjected to experimental testing in the combustion laboratory.
At present, Packman company is trying to perform new missions without interruption, and with research and development, it seeks to fulfill new tasks. Today, with the focus of governments on reducing and minimizing the pollution emission rate until 2050, the issue of using alternative fuels such as hydrogen and biofuels has been raised. The burners produced by Packman company are equipped with the technology of using mixed fuels, for instance, natural gas and hydrogen.
Furthermore, this company has achieved clean combustion by equipping production burners with Ultra Low NOx technologies such as premix combustion.
We stand with honesty and the code of ethics of Packman Group. Also, with respect to the planet earth, with the lowest level of pollution emissions according to international standards, we will produce products of suitable quality with the latest global technologies in the combustion industry. We also have the honor of taking steps to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. The result of this continuous effort is the successful presence of Packman company in the field of technical and engineering services and domestic and foreign markets of Iran.
Currently, as one of the largest manufacturers in the field of facilities in the Middle East, our Company exports high-quality products under the world’s standards to countries such as Russia, Uzbekistan, and the United Arab Emirates. Also, this company is one of the vendor lists of Oil Company and Mapna and has had an influential presence in several large oil and power plant projects in Iran.
The company aims to add value to our country by offering products and services in universal quality and standards to its stakeholders with efficient and environmentally-friendly innovative designs and to maintain its identity as a leading company in its sector without compromising its founding principles.
It is to be among the leading export companies in the air conditioning sector with its global brand and reputation.
Our ISO 9001 Quality Management System ensures continuous improvement and auditing of the following objectives.
• Ensuring satisfaction of our customers with the goal of realizing zero defect products, with an emphasis on leon production techniques, increased efficiency with mass production lines and reduced costs,
• Creating a corporate culture intertwined with comnon values by increasing the engagement of our employees, providing them with ergonomic working environmen’s and constantly monitoring their satisfaction,
• Maintaining a corporate company structure that is reliable and fair to its customers and employees,
• Strengthening the branding strategy with innovative technologies by creating products that contribute to ecological balances, environment and energy efficiency with product design and quality,
• Increasing the quality levels and technical capabilities of all supplier companies with training and technology support,
• Responding to customer complaints as quickly as possible with a solution-oriented focus, continuously improving the authorized service network with a focus on customer sctisfaction,
• Carrying out regulatory and preventive actions by systematically following up the feedbacks on the product and service,
• As o domestic company, we are committed to keep our quality policy up to date to compete in international markets and to constantly improve it.