Services of The Design and Producing Burner
Design and Production
- Ideation, design, simulation, and manufacturing of various industrial burners, including monoblock, dual block, furnace, Fire Heater, and water tubes, all developed in different types of single and combination fuel burners, capable of burning up to four significant fuels (Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, and Heavy Oil), based on global pollution standards.
- Design and manufacture ultra-low NOx premix and post mix burners with a minimum level of pollution emission.
- Supply combustion systems for projects related to hot water boilers, hot air, steam, hot oil, ceramic and metal melting furnaces, fire heaters and furnaces (related to petrochemical industries), and other heating equipment used in urban and industrial sectors. Design and manufacture burners with the relevant projects’ expected capacity and operation conditions.
- Design and manufacture burners’ combustion air supply, including high-performance fans (based on the project requirements), duct system, air adjusting dampers, and industrial silencers.
- Design and manufacture pump stations and feed Lines for Light and Heavy oils and pre-heat stations for high viscous fuels such as heavy fuel oil using Electrical or steam heaters.
- Design and supply high and low-pressure gas train lines using well-known high-quality equipment.
Providing Consultation and After Sale Services
Field investigation and Evaluation, Technical consultation, Installation and adjustment, and starting all kinds of burners in projects such as power plants, petrochemical, refining industries, powerhouses, and heating systems.
- Providing consultation services for optimizing boiler rooms and selecting the right product based on operation conditions.
- Providing consultation services for choosing fuel feed lines and starting up requirements.
- Installation, adjustment, and start-up burners in the field by an expert team
- Providing long-time after-sale services.
Industrial Training Courses
- Holding professional industrial training courses in fuel, combustion, burner equipment, setting up, and starting principles.
- Technical knowledge transfer in the field of product design and selection.
- Holding training courses on the intelligent ignition control system.
- Holding public training courses to familiarize with the edge of burner technology and increase general knowledge and awareness of combustion, combustion quality, and emissions based on the latest developments, innovations, and up-to-date global standards.